• Linguistic Immersions •
GUATEMALA AND HONDURAS
Have you always dreamed of learning Spanish? Your dreams can come true! Without a doubt, the majestic cities of Antigua in Guatemala and Copán Ruinas in Honduras will charm you. This program is offered at all times, to all age groups and for the duration that suits you.
The courses are private (one teacher per student) and you stay with a host family … for a total immersion! The courses are adapted to your knowledge of Spanish and to your field of interest. You can participate in many activities (dance classes, tours, excursions …) to discover the local culture even more in depth. Would you like to volunteer in your free time? Everything’s possible!
|1 week: $644 CAD|
|2 weeks: $1090 CAD|
|3 weeks: $1496 CAD|
|4 weeks: $1953 CAD|
|5 weeks: $2319 CAD|
|6 weeks: $2691 CAD|
|7 weeks: $3083 CAD|
|8 weeks: $3462 CAD|
|9 weeks: $3862 CAD|
|10 weeks: $4240 CAD|
|11 weeks: $4607 CAD|
|12 weeks: $5008 CAD|
The taxes and the HorizonCosmopolite‘s registration fees are included in these costs. The prices can change without notice.
- Pre-departure orientation session;
- Accommodation provided by host family (private room for each student);
- Meals (6 days per week in Guatemala and 7 weeks per week in Honduras);
- 20 hours of Spanish lessons per week with a private teacher (4 hours per day / Monday to Friday);
- School furniture provided;
- Possibility of cultural activities;
- Possibility of voluntary work;
- Technical support.
Our service includes: detailed and personalized support, plane ticket reservation, visa advice, information about vaccines, a pre-departure orientation day, a participant guide to help with the preparation of your trip, and a confirmation from our partner abroad. The placement is guaranteed or you will be one hundred percent reimbursed.
What’s not included?
- Plane ticket
- Transportation from the airport to the Spanish school (Guatemala: $72 CAD for roundtrip / Honduras: variable)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses